Thursday, September 27, 2007

Blogging: Let's see if I can still do this...

Yes, thank goodness ... It seems so yah, - it is not so hard, after all!

I came across an interesting article at the url below:
http://www.jeremybwilliams.net/AJETpaper.pdf


Exploring the use of blogs as learning spaces in the higher education sectorJB Williams, J Jacobs - Australasian Journal of Educational Technology, 2004 - jeremybwilliams.net... You blog, we blog: A guide to how teacher librarians can use weblogs to buildcommunication and research skills. Teacher Librarian. December, 30(2), 7-9. ... Cited by 38 - Related Articles - View as HTML - Web Search



Tony, I am looking forward to seeing you tomorrow!


Anne

1 Comments:

At September 27, 2007 at 9:52 PM , Blogger Tony Carr said...

Thanks Anne, I'm also looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow! Will have a quick read of the article before I see you

:)
Tony

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home