Saturday, September 22, 2007

View from Cape Town

I am at the moment sitting in Cape Town and perhaps the distance will help reflect on the week that was. This morning's session on our research was very helpful. I did an about turn in the middle of mine - totally changing topics and I was encouraged and helped while I thought things through in that forum.

I actually cant believe how quickly the week flew and hopefully I will remember all that happened....perhaps there can be some kind of abstracts written of the different sessions put together by one of the notetakers?

Otherwise, I think the highlight of the week was Professor Shell's talk - coming from a history angle it had particular resonance to me. In addition, after what I thought was his rocky start it was a surprise and pleasure to follow his unassuming presentation. His passion was infectious!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home