Saturday, October 18, 2008

AHA!

What an experience! How does one explain in such away that you can exactly feel what I am feeling. Yesterday I had an AHA! moment. After professor Kaniki spoke to us I suddenly realize where I am and what I am suppose to do. Working in the Government Publications library has been challenging. Especially when you do not know how you should get the academics to use your rich collection. Professor Kaniki solved my problem. I was sitting and listening to him talking about material that we have in our collection and I did not know what it meant and for who it was meant. I must confess that I was also thinking of the big job ahead. People I saw the light and it was/is bright.

1 Comments:

At October 19, 2008 at 7:07 AM , Blogger Avenal said...

Feelings of enlightenment?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home