Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Walks, hikes and Day2


I love Marguerite's blog with her analogy of the mountain walk (did they say WALK???)

The speaker who really stood out for me on day 2 was Carla Tsampiras. I found her energy totally uplifting and inspiring and I felt almost reduced to tears by her obvious passion for what she does.

Prof Foster was challenging and took us out of our comfort zone - exactly what we needed at the end of a day of being passive listeners.

Roll on Day 3. I can't wait.

Thanks also to all my fellow walkers (hikers?) who encouraged, sympathised and were so cheerful and positive and allowed me to finish the hike! A really nice way to end a stupendous day.

1 Comments:

At October 6, 2010 at 9:47 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Can't wait to hear more!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home