Monday, June 6, 2011

Lucky

Hi Bloggers

Lucky is my name. I am a Law Librarian at Rhodes University, Grahamstown Eastern Cape. I love sharing things that make interest on libraries especialy law libraries , cause that is where I am . Well I have ten years expirience as a Law librarian but that does not make me an expect. In this field we will all agree to learn something new every day, but I am available for if and when needed for help and I would like to know and connect with people of similar interests. It is my wish to be always updated with what is happening in the legal field all over the world though specifically my joint RSA and to update my library as well. I hope this is any librarian dream too. So let us keep each other abreast with current information, workshops, conferences, and share share share.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home