Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Research writing , publishing & mountain climbing

Today's day was outstanding. I just wish all the presentations heard today should have been done three or four months ago. This is what we all have been hungry for to write productive research, proposals and research paper. Prof Paxton just drove on Genres, and Prof Boughey flew with research writing. I need to start practising free writing and keeping a reading journal. The cream of the research cake was Prof Nasimbeni with research reviews. Boy my head was about the burst with information!

By the way today we retired the day with mountain walk again. This time I managed to reach the destination "top of the mountain".I'm very proud of myself. The mountain view was calling and the nature was so beutiful.





1 Comments:

At October 18, 2011 at 11:34 PM , Blogger Vuyokazi said...

Great stuff, Lucky thanks for posting the pics. Today's sessions were really outstanding. All 3 presenters (Prof Paxton, Prof Boughey and Prof Nassimbeni) touched to the core of the real matter.
I stayed up first part of the night just practicing free writing (thanks to Prof Boughey!)To be honest I found it difficult to stop after 5 minutes so I let my fingers carry on for a bit longer. Its great fun. I guesse this part of the brain just enjoys to be liberated. Lets keep the skill, or rather lets nurture it some more!

Let me retire now, am really exhausted after that mountain walk and seeing those breathtaking views! Its been an amazing day, and thank God we missed the storm!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home