Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Day one @ Texas A & M




Day one in Aggieland so is called was great. Had a very warm welcome by the associate dean who then showed me my office; went trhough my schedule (which is pretty intensive) and raised questions on issues I was not clear about. I then met with the dean of libraries and 3 other deans, ie. (associate dean medical libraries; associate dean for collections and services and executive associate dean of personnel /HR for libraries. I was briefly asked about our institution and the organogram; had lunch with the dean for libraries and few others; took a tour of the library and attended a welcome reception organised for me. So, am being spoilt here and well taken care of. Ohh, the bus service here is free and campus is also about a 15 min walk. One can also catch the bus to the mall from campus at no cost.

1 Comments:

At April 3, 2008 at 6:44 AM , Blogger Caroline said...

To what does "Aggieland" refer?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home