Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Getting your research ideas down, to published outputs

Great stuff, Lucky thanks for posting the pics. Today's sessions were really outstanding. All 3 presenters (Prof Paxton, Prof Boughey and Prof Nassimbeni) touched to the core of the real matter.
I stayed up first part of the night just practicing free writing (thanks to Prof Boughey!)To be honest I found it difficult to stop after 5 minutes so I let my fingers carry on for a bit longer. Its great fun. I guesse this part of the brain just enjoys to be liberated. Lets keep the skill, or rather lets nurture it some more!

Let me retire now, am really exhausted after that mountain walk and seeing those breathtaking views! Its been an amazing day, and thank God we missed the storm!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home