Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wednesday 12 October 2011

Over and above the delicious food, interesting talks. my today enspiration presenter was Dr Kristina Bentley, taking about my rights to access to information even if I am an individual. From today, I am assured that I have my rights even to the Makana Municipality,or what ever supersised authority. Another inpirational talk of my day was from Prof Lungisile Ntsebeza, the urban and the rural youth, the transformation and the traditional leaders, clash due to transfomation. Very interesting reality research. My day was sealled by busking in the sonar and later a swim, what a refreshing night. Mount Fleur staff continously caring about each and everyone of us, with our diverse needs. I already had several stomach aches, it must have been the excitement, of course not food silly ! but they haven't gave up on me. The fact is that we need brain enlargement to accomodate the rest of the academy.Our facilitators are brilliant too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home