Saturday, September 22, 2007

Saturday's discussion

Well, what can I say - I was stressing how this was going to turn out, like many of the other colleagues I spoke to and surprisingly, there was nothing to stress about at all. The session was very informal and Karin really put us all on the right thinking path. It certainly clarified some of our concerns and expectations of the research report and I also see this as a motivation to do something constructive - afterall, we all seem to be grappling with problems we want to find solutions to and what better way than by engaging in research ourselves. This certainly is a challenge to me and this past week has somehow made me think what is my purpose here ; how can I make a difference; - what do I hope to achieve at the end of this 2 weeks - I am slowly beginning to see the pieces of the puzzle and I know that I WILL make a difference back home..finally, I really enjoyed the cricket this evening when India beat the Aussies..yay....the atmosphere in the lounge was great....
Omesh

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home