Friday, October 5, 2007

Ready for evaluation

Dear Research Librarian Bloggers,

I hope that you have all managed to recover some of the energy expended during the Academy and gotten back into the swing of things, ready to write your 2-page evaluation. I know I am. This week has been a good amount of time over which to reflect on the activities of the Academy, and to develop a new-found appreciation and admiration for the research activities of the university. Us UCT attendees have even decided to start attending new professors' inaugural lectures as a way of familiarising ourselves with research endeavours at the university.
The blog is going well and I am benefitting from the contributions. I hope to add some resources of my own soon.
Until then...
Take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home