Sunday, April 6, 2008

Howdy from Texas-Past few days...

Hi Guys. Well, I haven't blogged in the last few days as I just been coming home real exhausyed and just wanna sleep. Past few days have been rather exciting. Getting to learn about various initiatives and workings of the library which is not much different from us, though there are some major differences. Had a tour of the campus which is said to have over 45 000 students. The town here is rather small with majority being students. I was shown the auditorium where I will do my presentation next Friday during the Deans corner time which is held once every month and well attended am told. I was invited to a full bright scholarship dinner on Friday night at a Chinese restaurant, while on Saturday I attended a Symposium on transmission of knowledge at the Hilton hotel. Also visited the George Bush presidential library after lunch and in the afternoon I was invited to a Friends of India picnic with dinner which was fun. So, thats my few days in a nutshell and am hoping to have some free time on Sunday.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home