Monday, October 20, 2008

Prof Shell

I was impressed by Prof. Shell's dedication and passion he has about his research. His research on the subject of slavery is amazing.I like the fact that his research has enormous impact and contribution to the community.His genuiness about the subject touched my heart. I have also learnt that research is about being passionate about what you do things like 'finding a missing link kind of thing'. It does not mean that there will no challenges, but it means discovering yourself, your strengths,and keep a positive mindset.

2 Comments:

At November 6, 2008 at 10:55 AM , Blogger Avenal said...

I too noticed the passion and involvement. This was also very apparent in many of the other speakers who shared their research with us.

 
At November 7, 2008 at 10:27 AM , Blogger Mandy said...

Faith, I was also blown away by Prof. Shell's work, and his determination to make a difference through his work: I thought he was an excellent example of the "engaged", or "socially responsible" academic, and I found his presentation truly inspiring.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home