Friday, February 26, 2010

Update on Research Project...

Hi All,

I can really start to empathise with researchers and the rollercoaster experience that they go through emotionally during their research process. I've just had an opportunity to discuss my research report with Karin and Colin at the Rhodes Roadshow. The build up to the Roadshow was frightening - I was able to start defining my research question but ran into a number of "Road Blocks". Having discussed the topic with Viv, Eileen, Colin and Karin, I now feel much happier - there is still a lot of work ahead but at least I feel that I have more direction. After wanting to give up, I feel inspired again !! Without support, the research process is a very lonely one.

Sue

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home