Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Introduction

Hi everybody!

I'm Marié Roux from Stellenbosch University. I'm responsible for Management Information and Quality Assurance. Another responsibility here at the Library and Information Service includes the publications portfolio on the Marketing Committee, which I really enjoy. I have a passion for the "wellbeing" of clients although I don't work with clients directly at the moment.

Previously I worked for quite a while at our Interlibrary Loans department as well as part-time at the Information Services department.

I'm also quite involved with LIASA and am editor of their magazine LIASA-in-Touch. In the Western Cape I'm also editor of the Western Cape News, the newsletter of the LIASA Western Cape Branch.

One of my other interests are languages and I completed a masters degree in Afrikaans and Dutch literature in 2007.

I'm really looking forward to see how we are going to implement better research support at our library and are excited about the Academy coming up soon. And with that to meet all of you!

See you soon
Marié

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home