Monday, January 18, 2010

Introduction


Hi everyone

I'm Linda Cartwright, Acquisitions Librarian at Rhodes University Library for the past 17 (!) years. My previous experience was as a cataloguer (also at Rhodes), preceded by three years in the library at the Ministry of Agriculture in Harare, so most of my working life has been spent in Technical Services.

This is, however, about to change as I will be moving to User Services when the first phase of our wonderful improved and extended library opens its doors in a few weeks time.

The challenges of the Academy are coming at just the right time to help prepare me for the demands of this new job and I am looking forward to meeting all of you and working together.

See you in April in beautiful Stellenbosch!

Linda

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home