Friday, January 15, 2010

Introducing myself

Hi!

I’m Santie de Jongh. I’ve been working as archivist/special collections librarian at the Documentation Centre for Music (DOMUS) at the Stellenbosch University Music Library since August 2005, and have been appointed permanently since the beginning of 2009. I take great pleasure in the variety that my working environment offers: interaction with staff and students, sorting collections, involvement in exciting projects, etc.

Although I’m expecting a challenging time ahead, I’m still looking forward to the new adventure of acquiring further skills at the Library Academy and to interact with fellow librarians from different library backgrounds and disciplines. I am privileged to be on this programme and am looking forward to meet everyone!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home