Monday, March 29, 2010

Adacdemy is just around the corner

Hi. I have just been thinking that it is nearly two weeks before we head off to Stellenbosch. I have been doing interviews and trying to get my paperwork in order. The readings are something else and will be half my luggage!!
After the roadshow, there was some momentum to the project, but things slowed down a liitle ; very busy at work and found I was just too tired sometimes to do anything constructive on the project. Now its vac, and I am hoping that I energise myself easily after work.
The interviews have been great as the partipants have all been great, willing and very open. I hope that my project will be worth their while!
I am looking forward to the academy because I can really focus on research and what the academy stands for. At the moment I feel its all bitsy, because I have my job, my family and other things demanding my attention.
Still very positive and excited about my project though !!

1 Comments:

At March 31, 2010 at 10:58 AM , Blogger Julene Vermeulen said...

I'm not printing everything out, I'm taking it on a memory stick and reading from the labtop.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home