Monday, March 1, 2010

Roadshow

Hi
I am so thrilled that we met with Karin and Colin. There have been many times while trying to define my context and research question, that I was totally off the mark, and am definitely not research material at all. I found myself reading articles which I thought were relevant, but then found that I was off the topic ; because the topic kept changing. Not only is this frustrating, and you think you are wasting your time focusing on the wrong selection of readings, I found myself losing so much confidence. After meeting with our CHERTL director, and also since having met with Karin and Colin, I don't feel as though I am so stupid, and for the first time, I have found sound direction, and am now very keen to start the research. Colin and Karin really want us to succeed and they have wonderful advice which is very encouraging. Five weeks to the academy so we are now going to get very busy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home