Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What do they have in common...


So, what DO they have in common, except being librarians?

Yet another magnificent day with excellent food, inspiring lectures and good company! A passion for research was quite (and this is euphemistically spoken) evident in especially the first two sessions this morning (those by Professors Cheryl Walker and Leslie Swartz) - as Prof. Walker stated: '[Research is] who I am, who I think of myself to be [...]'. This is also the way I feel about librarianship. As they say: home is where the heart is - for me, this is the library!

Labels:

1 Comments:

At April 14, 2010 at 11:46 PM , Blogger Julene Vermeulen said...

These ladies are our "sevens" sport team. You can choose which sport team. The stripes? well may be they are springboks in disguise.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home