Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What a priviledge

I woke up this morning and looked out of my window and the scenere was just amazing. At that moment I thought how priviledged can one be. we have beautifull scenery surrounding us, we are getting wonderfull food and we are growing and developing and have the opportunity to network, all in one!!!!! I enjoy every speaker. They are all individuals that have so much experience in their field and about research. Each one is different but I learned somthing from each one of them. I am looking forward to today and thank God for this wonderfull opportunity that I have to be able to do and experience all this, for a whole two weeks. Have a wonderfull day!!!

Gerda

1 Comments:

At April 14, 2010 at 8:53 AM , Blogger Pavlinka Kovatcheva said...

Gerda I want to agree with you fully. It is an experience o a life time.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home