Thursday, April 22, 2010

A heavy heart

It's with a heavy heart that I realise this was the last evening we had dinner together. The first few days it was really hard for me to be surrounded by familiar and unfamiliar faces the whole time! But after these 2 weeks you all feel nearly like family...

The heavy heart is also because we will leave Mont Fleur tomorrow. What a wonderful beautiful place with wonderful people. Thank you for the biggest "bederf" ever...

The academic part of these two weeks was most of the time brilliant and the input we got so overwhelming that I need a month at least to just try to process it all. The inspiration we got from all presenters will be with us for a very long time and I think that is the most valuable thing I will take with me from here. I'm inspired to go back and implement some of what we learnt AND to work on my paper :-)

Good luck! And we'll stay in contact!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home