Sunday, April 18, 2010

an overview

I am so happy to be on... I have been struggling to access the blog....where do I start???It was an amazing interesting and thought provoking week. the speakers were so Great they all know their subjet so well and they are very motivated and motivating. Prof Habib wow, He really made me think...I remember the launch of the LIASA, Thabo Mbeki was invited he was our deputy president at the time. He also challeged us (librarians) to speak in one voice.
Prof. Cronje, Reese and Cloete really they made me realize that it is no longer business as usual!!!What I know for sure I am going to work SMARTER with my researchers and undergraduates. I am still struggling to download or view the beautiful photo that my fellow participants are sharing, and thak you guys your are a awesome group.

1 Comments:

At April 19, 2010 at 12:05 PM , Blogger Lisa Kane said...

What an uplifting and exciting blog you have! It really is a model for how technology can stimulate new ways of bring together and so new ways of making knowledge. Inspiring stuff.

Thanks for giving me access to it, and all the very best with your Academy and with your research and writing.

Lisa

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home