Thursday, April 29, 2010

RU update

I see that Sue has told you about our interviews and new appointments. We are absolutely thrilled. I can add that we were told that we both interviewed well and that it was clear that our experience at the Academy influenced our responses to questions. So, I really need to thank Pat, Karin and Colin for the positive input, and fantastic program we experienced at the Academy. I felt confident for the first time in a long time. With Linda as my new boss, and Jill as Sue's new boss, I know that we can give positive input to not only our new jobs, but also to the new service sructure of Rhodes Library. Pieter has already been amazing and sent us a tip to help us get on our way. You are a star!! We shall keep you posted

2 Comments:

At April 29, 2010 at 3:37 PM , Blogger Naomi said...

Congratulations, Debbie and Sue. I know you will enjoy your new jobs. All the best.

 
At May 1, 2010 at 9:59 AM , Blogger Pavlinka Kovatcheva said...

Congrats again to both of you. Pavlinka

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home