Sunday, April 25, 2010

Now it's over...

Just a quick note to hope that everyone has arrived home safely. The Rhodes contingent all made it safely to PE.

I didn't have a chance during the last few days to put my thanks to everyone at the Academy in writing.

It was an amazing experience, lots of hard work but then anything worthwhile usually is!! I know that we still have a lot of work ahead of us too but now I feel equipped to cope with it. I feel privileged to have made the acquaintance of so many special librarians - thank you guys. I have many, many special memories to treasure not only of the lectures and workshops but also of the wonderful ties that were formed. Thank you to everyone who was a part of this experience.

Last but definitely not least, a huge thank you to those who held the Rhodes library together while so many staff were away. We wouldn't have been able to take part in this learning experience if it wasn't for you and now we are looking forward to sharing what we have learnt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home