Friday, April 23, 2010

Last day at Mont Fleur

Thank you to everyone who organised this Academy and the Carnegie Foundation funding it. Thanks to UP management to let me be away for two weeks and the colleagues at Merensky who stood in for me.

To all the participants: Thanks for 2 weeks of a wonderful dynamic together. I learned a lot from each of you. Thanks for the Pool lessons and the patience with me. May you all be successful in your research and research commons. The relationships and networks we established in this 2 weeks I want to keep up as far as possible. So good bye for now and hope to hear from you and read of you in the scientific journals. What I learned from this academy was very enriching. The 1 week was about research in different fields and the global research environments. The last week was full of practical advise. Now the hard work is really starting.

The stay at Mont Fleur was wonderful. We got the 5 star treatment from the personnel, which I'm going to miss. The scenery was one in a million and beautiful photo's could be taken.

Regards
Julene

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home