Monday, April 19, 2010

Some more answers on Lisa Kane's questions...

What is it about libr* that I find exciting?
The thrill of helping someone, even if it is just to show the user where the book is he/she is looking for. In ILL a few years ago the biggest thrill was to find obscure items internationally, searching until you find exactly what the person is looking for. It does feel a bit like being a detective...

What is my earliest joyful memory related to libr*?
Being able to move over from the children's library to the "adult" library and being able to choose from the much bigger collection with "no boundaries"

I wish .... could be different
In my job and I'm sure yours as well, one always need more time to implement exciting new things. A magic time-management solution please...

What angers me about libr*?
I only get angry when I see a non-service attitude towards clients in libraries...

When I say library what comes to mind, visually?
Book shelves full of knowledge

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home