Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Thoughts under misty mountain

I find the mood decidedly different this week, as if there has been a shift from the initial thrill and buzz to a more reflective and ponderous hum (the weather also plays its part). The places we've been in this short period of time have been quite astonishing and it takes time to sink in. I believe that the instruction we are getting this week have all of us squarely focused on our own research and it seems that some of us are getting the inspiration to start putting our pens on paper or fingers on keyboards (you know what I mean, the "shut up and write!" bit).
One thing I am seriously pondering this week though is how I am going to go back to work and put all the "radical" things I've been thinking about into practise and how I'm going to try and be an inspiration to my colleagues (oh I know that sounds so lame, but you get the drift...). So onwards upwards and outwards, here we go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home