Sunday, April 26, 2009

Purdue archive opens

I found this article today while reading my Bloglines feeds. Avenal is there at an exciting time.

We're starting week 10! The last week! I can't quite believe it. Simon and I will be giving our presentation to Duke University Library staff tomorrow at 1.30. Other than that, we still have a visit to North Carolina State - which is where Hilbre is being hosted - squeezed in to this week. I'm looking forward to that.

San Francisco was a great experience. We all felt re-charged by meeting up again. It's been wonderful to form such close bonds with colleagues here.

2 Comments:

At April 26, 2009 at 5:06 PM , Blogger Janie Johnson said...

I also spent a most interesting time in the A&M Special Collections, the report to follow later today.... At a time of focusing on e-format, it may just be that the Special Collections in academic libraries will be the only print editions to be used by generations to come.

 
At April 29, 2009 at 4:52 AM , Blogger Avenal said...

Yes, the official opening took place while we were in San Francisco so I missed it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home